Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Water and fire damage do not follow reasonable schedules. A fire damage event could happen mid-day or in the middle of the night, the same is true of water damage.
One of our commitments as a restoration company is to have a first responder mentality; we address damage when it happens. As the fire trucks pull away and the police officers finish their reports our teams arrive on scene.
We have this commitment and this mentality because addressing the damage immediately prevents greater damage, limits the scope of the project and then therefore saves our customers money — and that's important to us.
Our teams are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year—including all holidays. You can trust the professionals at SERVPRO of East Round Rock to be a reliable partner when you need help.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (512) 851-1876
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2070 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of East Round Rock arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.